Vive Cosmos Elite Skin Q?

No the faceplate on the Elite has cameras, I've been looking at getting some skins too ... beatsaber has got to the point I struggle to hold the plastic while I play so I'm thinking of doing the same, I don't know how much if at all the cameras are used but if you buy Vive covers you'll block them. 

After some umming and ahhhing I went for one red and one blue of these for the wands to match beat sabre, going to take a little while to get here but I can live with that. Hope you find something that suits you Darkfyrealgoma

Thanks I bought some gels for the Wands, and I have a 3d Printer and found a vive Wand protector I can print.
Need to remodel it though the design looks extremely flawed in that it will block sensor inputs.
I have yet to bump the headset.

I've not bumped anything apart from my legs only so far I went silicon just cause I expect it to be a lot grippier than gels or the plastic, my problem is definitely throwing them rather than hitting things. 

I had to make the choice between 3D printing and my other tech toys a few times, some how it never seemed to get to the head of the queue, partly because a new phone, computer, or accessory always seemed more important, and partly because I suck at CAD, I really can't visualise building something without pixels/voxels. Have you had a play with any VR CAD stuff yet and printed things you've made that way? My brief experience in tilt brush makes me think it might be a lot more intuitive than traditional CAD.