brand new Cosmos Elite not working

I bought a cosmos elite and have never got it to work its a week old. Base stations found  does not find controllers and gives me a red light no display with 210 Compositor disconnected restart to fix. Restarting does not work. I have gone as far as formatting my pc and reinstalling windows and drivers. please help 900 bucks and I cant use it. This is my first I never experience VR yet .so disappointed

19 minutes ago, roadrunner38b said:

I bought a cosmos elite and have never got it to work its a week old. Base stations found  does not find controllers and gives me a red light no display with 210 Compositor disconnected restart to fix. Restarting does not work. I have gone as far as formatting my pc and reinstalling windows and drivers. please help 900 bucks and I cant use it. This is my first I never experience VR yet .so disappointed

Trace No: 20200530011402

On 5/30/2020 at 9:18 AM, roadrunner38b said:

Trace No: 20200530011402

Hey, based on the replies you made on other posts and from the logs.
I do see your PC is a little under power for most of the VR headset on the market. 

please refer to the link here for min/recommend spec to run.

Thanks

12 hours ago, C.T. said:

Hey, based on the replies you made on other posts and from the logs.
I do see your PC is a little under power for most of the VR headset on the market. 

please refer to the link here for min/recommend spec to run.

Thanks

Thanks I figured that out I ordered a EVGA - KO ULTRA GAMING NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 6GB That should do it right I wont have it for 3 weeks will my ryzen 3 cpu be good enough I hope

Edited by roadrunner38b
  • Like 1

44 minutes ago, roadrunner38b said:

Thanks I figured that out I ordered a EVGA - KO ULTRA GAMING NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 6GB That should do it right I wont have it for 3 weeks will my ryzen 3 cpu be good enough I hope

Good for you, will 2060 S ship faster than 2060? just one thought. 

• 1 month later...
3 minutes ago, Sillia said:

I have the same problem as the OP.  I am using a brand new PC that came with a NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 6GB.

mind submitting an issue report to me?  and let me know what the trace number is? 

I think I got it now.

The controllers would not sync automatically, but when I hold the two buttons to force it they did sync.

For the video I just needed to switch which USB port I use.  On a laptop it is hard to tell which one actually has a direct connection to the GPU.

I am getting decent frame rates in beat saber now, though the GPU is running at 100% to do so.  I had hoped a 2060 would be plenty, but it appears to be just enough.