SteamVR resolution will not change

onslovo

My supersampling settings in FPSVR, SteamVR, or OpenVR Advanced Settings has no effect on the in-game performance or image quality. A year ago when I got my 1070 I set the overall resolution to 1.3, with all per-app values at 1.0. Now, when I try to modify the resolutions for more demanding games, there is no difference no matter what resolution steam says it's running at. I briefly managed to change the value in Assetto Corsa a while back by moving from beta to the main branch of steamvr, but the issue has popped up again. All in-game supersampling sliders work. 

So far I have tried reinstalling steamvr, restarting PC, restarting games + SteamVR after changing values, uninstalling ReVive + old version of OpenVR Advanced Settings. I'm using the Vive wireless adapter if that matters, but the issue has persisted since before I got it.

My Vive Pro does not have this problem.  If I change its % pixel density for a specific game (custom) it does this, but only after restarting the game. 

Maybe try going into your desktop steam menu, right click on it, go to the files tab and select  check integrity of files.  Then restart your PC..  If this does not help contact Steam support.