Cosmos Elite Audio Dropping

Kurrikage

On 8/24/2020 at 5:20 AM, C.T. said:

Can you try switching to different audio path as show below to see if the dropping still there?

Thanks 

image.png.634af992f85465772aee8450a26f62ce.png

I was able to do that one night because it was dropping very frequently and it worked. But I would prefer not to have to unhook the earphones on the headset and invest in a separate audio solution if possible.

11 hours ago, Kurrikage said:

I was able to do that one night because it was dropping very frequently and it worked. But I would prefer not to have to unhook the earphones on the headset and invest in a separate audio solution if possible.

I don't think you need to change anything physically, but just alter the setting will do the trick - as u mentioned it worked, right?

On 8/30/2020 at 11:39 PM, C.T. said:

I don't think you need to change anything physically, but just alter the setting will do the trick - as u mentioned it worked, right?

It didn't fix the Vive headset audio, I switched it to my Corsair headset and it worked flawlessly when it was cutting out very frequently on the Vive. I can't change it to the cosmos because its already set to that and it plays audio. The issue is it just just stops working frequently some nights.

• 1 year later...