COSMOS tracks bottom? ! Germany VDC releases headset tracking system measurement report

10 hours ago, Fresh_Zin said:

I'm impressed that @C.T.never speaks about this, always with updates that don't change anything about the main VR problem (tracking)

HTC of all the companies I have ever bought a product from, you are the worst, not only for launching a defective product, but for not admitting the shit they designed.

Congratulations, if you want to be the worst VR company, you win 🙂

It will complete 2 months without an update, and I am sure that when the update is released, nothing will change in the tracking, A totally incompetent company, where your product will make 1 year of launch and still has not managed to solve the problem.

It's been a long time since I posted on the forum because I was waiting for a new update to see if there would be any improvement, but as the update didn't arrive, I'm here to express not only my indignation but that of all the consumers of this shitty product.

Have a hint of professionalism, put the whole team to fix this shit or make a note of clarification explaining that this garbage dont have fix and make a worldwide recall.

1 year of product, 2 months without beta update ... thx for nothing _l_

with love: angry customer ❤️

Couldn't agree more. I've started official complaint and am at point where I will publish their foolish email to me here and on social media.

I have suggested that since the Elite is $200 more than Cosmos, if they won't give us the upgrade kit FREE (which they should) they could at least offer it to us for $200 - instead of paying the rip off prices they want. I'd be relatively happy then.  Why should I have to go to trouble of getting my money back and then buying an Elite? I'm not even sure I want to do that now seeing as they won't look after us.

Do you want to go out of business HTC?

On 8/28/2020 at 6:32 PM, CrakeJ said:

Couldn't agree more. I've started official complaint and am at point where I will publish their foolish email to me here and on social media.

I have suggested that since the Elite is $200 more than Cosmos, if they won't give us the upgrade kit FREE (which they should) they could at least offer it to us for $200 - instead of paying the rip off prices they want. I'd be relatively happy then.  Why should I have to go to trouble of getting my money back and then buying an Elite? I'm not even sure I want to do that now seeing as they won't look after us.

Do you want to go out of business HTC?

HTC has been completely silence since launching this faulty Cosmos. We all know it is faulty design but they never never give us any roadmap or official statement. They just grabbed the money and left us all behind. 

I also feel very surprised this product is still on their website.

Lastly, I really don't surprise they will leave the consumer market eventually.

18 hours ago, lam0218 said:

HTC has been completely silence since launching this faulty Cosmos. We all know it is faulty design but they never never give us any roadmap or official statement. They just grabbed the money and left us all behind. 

I also feel very surprised this product is still on their website.

Lastly, I really don't surprise they will leave the consumer market eventually.

What I don't get is why they don't try other solutions, like an extra camera on your pc (which I'm sure one non-HTC headset has done already)

If they remove the product from their site, it will be an admission to everyone, so they're avoiding that.

HTC has had some real potential, they've been an innovative company, but they just don't know how to look after customers.

Why must I pay £700 for the upgrade kit when the Elite is only £200 more than the Cosmos? Why are all the accessories SO expensive?

My complaint has at last been escalated - I'm not expecting much, but I'll update the situation here.