Under 45 fps with Wireless Adapter.

Ryuu

Around October 1
Suddenly
It's only under 45 FPS with Wireless Adapter.
It is almost keep 90 FPS without Wireless Adapter (Link box (cable)).
Before October
It was almost keep 90 FPS with Wireless Adapter.

I tried the below, but no good.
BIOS Update on Mother Board.
clean install Windows 10.
So all application and drivers install new.

Please help me.

My Enviroment.
CPU: i7-8700k
GPU:2080Ti

On 10/5/2020 at 1:14 PM, Ryuu said:

Around October 1
Suddenly
It's only under 45 FPS with Wireless Adapter.
It is almost keep 90 FPS without Wireless Adapter (Link box (cable)).
Before October
It was almost keep 90 FPS with Wireless Adapter.

I tried the below, but no good.
BIOS Update on Mother Board.
clean install Windows 10.
So all application and drivers install new.

Please help me.

My Enviroment.
CPU: i7-8700k
GPU:2080Ti

I'm having the same issues. Cosmos Elite, i7-8700K @ 4.9GHz, and an EVGA RTX 2080 (non-super). I tried playing Star Wars: Squadrons last night and not even 5 minutes into my first match, my FPS TANKED and everything got pixelated. 15 seconds later, no screen whatsoever. Luckily you can toggle VR on and off in the game so I was able to continue the match. However, this is the first time this has happened and now I'm hesitant to even use the wireless which costs a pretty penny. Any suggestions from support would be great because I have invested a LOT of money in this product and not being able to use wireless out of nowhere is a lousy feeling.

Hi, 

I same problem with HTC Cosmos Elite.

CPU: i7-8700K

GPU: 1060 6GB

RAM: 32GB

Everything was OK. I haven't played in a few months. Now turned everything on and made updates.

Loss fps are with cable and with Wireless Adapter too.

FPS returns when I go to the desktop (via the Start button).

Thank you for your help

23 hours ago, joellipenta said:

I'm having the same issues. Cosmos Elite, i7-8700K @ 4.9GHz, and an EVGA RTX 2080 (non-super). I tried playing Star Wars: Squadrons last night and not even 5 minutes into my first match, my FPS TANKED and everything got pixelated. 15 seconds later, no screen whatsoever. Luckily you can toggle VR on and off in the game so I was able to continue the match. However, this is the first time this has happened and now I'm hesitant to even use the wireless which costs a pretty penny. Any suggestions from support would be great because I have invested a LOT of money in this product and not being able to use wireless out of nowhere is a lousy feeling.

So as a test, I hooked the headset back up as wired and played Star Wars: Squadrons again. No issues, no pixelation, no screen cuts. Definitely something is up with the wireless. Not sure if it's the beta firmware I'm running or not, but I essentially have $300+ of useless tech right now. And it seems I'm not alone. Is there anything we can do/check to get this resolved? While being wireless doesn't matter as much for seated games like SW:Squadrons, it's not the only game I play. I'd like the freedom back, please!

Hi, 

I have news. 

I worked all night and tested instal to another HDD aand VR worked.

After finding a successful test  I change slot SSD and reinstal system. Completely clean and I re-installed vr step by step.

Frames are ok now and VR useful again. 

On 10/10/2020 at 6:21 AM, Max006 said:

Hi, 

I have news. 

I worked all night and tested instal to another HDD aand VR worked.

After finding a successful test  I change slot SSD and reinstal system. Completely clean and I re-installed vr step by step.

Frames are ok now and VR useful again. 

I'm glad this worked for you but it did not for me. I just reinstalled W10 and even added a faster M.2 drive as my main drive. My CPU and GPU combo should be more than enough for wireless, and it did work well in the past, but now it doesn't. I've resorted to going back to wired for the time being so at least I can play again. Not sure what the cause is, but hopefully someone can/will review this thread to help shine a light on this.