VIVE Software 2.0.16.1 – Beta Release Notes

C.T.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/17/2021 at 12:30 PM, Michal said:

Can these changes affect performance? I've tried OpenXR yesterday with Vive Cosmos Elite and my subjective feeling was that performance was better in terms of lower perceptible latency to inputs. I've also switched to SteamVR beta, is OpenXR available also in main branch?

@C.T. can You please reply? 🙂

From time to time a little glance and some answer are not bad for the people of cosmos in addition to solving the current problems, in addition to the welcome with the htc logo that is making flickers and it is impossible to enter (htc lives Origin)! . So I was wondering if there would be any changes to the user interface.

Hey all,

Updated to these drivers and just loaded my cosmos after almost 3 weeks. I must say these are quite problematic drivers for me. Took almost an hour to get my Vive working again after the update. Best place to report all these issues to help them get resolved?

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/15/2021 at 6:12 PM, C.T. said:

@Finkit should be fix in the latest beta 2.0.17.3, can you check again? Thanks 

Hi @C.T. thanks for having a look.  I just tried it and still no zoom function.

I'm just using the basic Cosmos faceplate and controllers to test. I made sure the controller bindings were on the Vive default settings.

I have to use the wireless setup because I seem to have a cable issue and I'm waiting on a replacement but I'm sure that isn't relevant to this function. 

Cheers!

Fink.

On 6/2/2021 at 5:32 AM, Dario said:

Just a reminder that we also have a OpenXR forum for anything related to OpenXR (including OpenXR Vive Cosmos support)

Sounds good, thanks.  What VR sims/games actually support OpenXR right now?  MSFS2020 flight sim is the only one that I'm aware of.  I'm sure there are a few others and hopefully more in the future.  Thanks.

5 hours ago, TomCgcmfc said:

Sounds good, thanks.  What VR sims/games actually support OpenXR right now?  MSFS2020 flight sim is the only one that I'm aware of.  I'm sure there are a few others and hopefully more in the future.  Thanks.

I think RDR2 and War Thunder is supporting OpenXR. 
We actually fixed something in the latest 2.0.17.4 based on a supporting ticket from War Thunder Dev. Haven't had the channel to thank them yet. 

7 hours ago, Fink said:

Hi @C.T. thanks for having a look.  I just tried it and still no zoom function.

I'm just using the basic Cosmos faceplate and controllers to test. I made sure the controller bindings were on the Vive default settings.

I have to use the wireless setup because I seem to have a cable issue and I'm waiting on a replacement but I'm sure that isn't relevant to this function. 

Cheers!

Fink.

@Fink Would you mind option out and in the beta release again? My team found some error and corrected it already. Let me know if it is still not working 🙂 

• Thanks 1