I wanne go back to the old firmware!i am not happy with the scanlines or pixels that you see now while moving your head!

cees

I guess you have contacted the support team like me. We are all waiting for an update. At least, they could tell us they are working on a fix and let us download the original software/firmware (i am prettry sure now this is due to the headset firmware update). I cannot play anymore with these lines. 

Edited by Aragorn 76

24 minutes ago, Aragorn 76 said:

(i am prettry sure now this is due to the headset firmware update). I cannot play anymore with these lines.

So you also got this problem?Yea they dont reply quick with what it could be(hardware defect,or firmware)

I have a feeling it started after the new firmware..I am on the fence returning the vive pro 2

After having opened a ticket with the support team, having sent various technical reports (generated with the vive console and with Steam Vr), they asked me to... switch off the link box, wait 10 seconds and switch it on again. Of course, nothing happens ! This is definitely a software problem so please send us the previous firmware of the headset (and the vive console version 2.1.17.0).

This is the only way to confirm our hypothesis because I am sure that sending the headset back will not solve the problem.

• 3 weeks later...