VIVE Software 2.0.17.2 (Hot-Fix) – Public Release Notes

C.T.

4 hours ago, C.T. said:

The vertical line symptom has been under our high priority investigation since day one, and to clear your suspicions - it is not caused by the firmware updates. 
We still recommend to update to the latest SW version to receive up to date improvements. Thanks for your understanding. 

Thank you for your reply. If it is not caused by the last firmware update of the headset, how can you explain this symptom appeared after having updated this firmware ? Just a coincidence ?

Just got my headset today and already having issues. I keep getting random usb connects disconnects sound in the headset. Plus the volume of the headset is not even as loud as my old vive pro. There is an option to disable volume protection which I disabled but that only appears when the headset is off. As soon as I power it on the option disappears. Anyone else having this issue? 5950x and 3090

Just got my headset today and already having issues. I keep getting random usb connects disconnects sound in the headset. Plus the volume of the headset is not even as loud as my old vive pro. There is an option to disable volume protection which I disabled but that only appears when the headset is off. As soon as I power it on the option disappears. Anyone else having this issue? Also I’ve had a couple bsod’s since installing the software. I can’t try the beta version as there doesn’t seem to be an advanced tab in my vive console app. 5950x and 3090

18 hours ago, BADGERSLAYER 7 said:

Just got my headset today and already having issues. I keep getting random usb connects disconnects sound in the headset. Plus the volume of the headset is not even as loud as my old vive pro. There is an option to disable volume protection which I disabled but that only appears when the headset is off. As soon as I power it on the option disappears. Anyone else having this issue? Also I’ve had a couple bsod’s since installing the software. I can’t try the beta version as there doesn’t seem to be an advanced tab in my vive console app. 5950x and 3090

Just send it back for a refund and go back to your VP1.  Complaining about here will do nothing imho.

I see what you mean. I see on beta thread it says not to use nvidia latest driver so might roll back and see if that stops my bsod’s with this one. 

On 6/27/2021 at 4:29 AM, TomCgcmfc said:

Just send it back for a refund and go back to your VP1.  Complaining about here will do nothing imho.

13 hours ago, BADGERSLAYER 7 said:

I see what you mean. I see on beta thread it says not to use nvidia latest driver so might roll back and see if that stops my bsod’s with this one. 

Mine works fine when I revert back to Nvidia version 466.77