vive pro 2 SDE after some time?

bodano

On 9/17/2021 at 4:01 AM, C.T. said:

I saw the ticket was closed, would you like to open up another one and send in for inspection? 

@C.T. More than anything I wish for some transparancy... Is this considered a hardware error according to HTC? Since I bought it from a retailer in sweden, they would probably replace it rather than sending it in for repairs. But if this a HW defect, is it something related to the first batch of headsets? Then I would probably just end up with another defect headset? Also, the pixel-inversion issue that we are seeing seem very similar to issues with both the Valve Index and Pimax headsets. They both solved it by releasing calibration-tools to the endusers. Wouldnt that be possible here too?

14 hours ago, Jaw_B said:

@C.T. More than anything I wish for some transparancy... Is this considered a hardware error according to HTC? Since I bought it from a retailer in sweden, they would probably replace it rather than sending it in for repairs. But if this a HW defect, is it something related to the first batch of headsets? Then I would probably just end up with another defect headset? Also, the pixel-inversion issue that we are seeing seem very similar to issues with both the Valve Index and Pimax headsets. They both solved it by releasing calibration-tools to the endusers. Wouldnt that be possible here too?

Hello @Jaw_B, please pay close attention to the forum.

Here's your answer

Return it.

Edited by GAMEDRIX