A review on the cosmo's elite and how to fix it. Please stop using Fresnel lens!

I bought my elite when it first came out. I was completely disappointed right out of the box. Blurry, god rays everywhere everything out of focus 15 minutes of wearing it felt like someone hit me between the eyes with a hammer.. So I spent another 400 bucks on a new graphics card. No improvement at all in VR huge improvement on flat screen. So it just sat there collected dust for a year 1/2 picking it up now and then just to get mad. Now that I finally did the Gear VR lens mod I cant put it down. It is that much of a change. I no longer need glasses using it my eyes do not hurt at all even after 10 hours of non stop play "did I mention I cant put it down now lol" Everything is crystal clear and brighter the entire lens is the sweet spot. I cant even call it a sweet spot. Everywhere I move my eyes is clear I cant find a blurry spot anywhere. It was so easy and simple to do this mod. I used my finger nail to get between the housing and lens to spread it a bit took a small flat eye glass screw driver and it popped right out. The whole process both lens out then new ones in took 45 seconds. I will never upgrade to a new headset until they stop using cheap plastic Fresnel lens. No matter how good they make the hardware it will always look like crap with Fresnel. Fresnel len's are very old tectonically from the 90's. They used them for big screen TV's. Why they used them in a 900 dollar VR headset in 2020 is unbelievable. Unless they stop using Fresnel len's there going kill VR and it will go the way 3d TV went. I believe with the gear mod the elite is the best headset money can buy. Vive please consider changing from Fresnel to Singlet lens they are so much better. Picture below left fresnel right singlet. that bar is a shadow does not show in vr

il_794xN.2784170987_1i58.jpg