VIVE Focus 3 Software 3.0.999.134 – Release Notes

C.T.

VIVE Focus 3 Software 3.0.999.134 – Release Notes
Released August 4th 2021 

Enhancements

• Improved headset tracking
  • Optimized fan curve of the headset

Hand tracking (for developers)

• Added a reminder to turn on hand tracking in connectivity settings when launching VR titles that support this feature
  • Improved hand tracking, including pinch and finger occlusion

Fixes

• Fixed the interface to show the correct screen recording icon after resuming from sleep mode
  • Fixed a potential issue that sometimes occurred wherein pass-through showed a black screen when users resume the device from a different play area
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, AerotenVR said:

Made the update yesterday. Since then the Wifi connection is pretty unstable and VIVE Business Streaming is not usable more than 2 Minutes.

Are you casting out the screen at the same time?

Yes I do, but I'm not sure that Vive Business Streaming is the issue. I believe that it's more a consequence than the issue.

Just starting the Headset without Vive Business Streaming on shows unstability in the Wifi Signal. It's jumping from good to poor every 30 seconds. Disabling the Bluetooth made things slightly better, but still not enough to maintain a connection good enough for Vive Business Streaming.

Is it possible to go back to the previous update to check again if the issue appears only with this update ?

9 minutes ago, AerotenVR said:

Yes I do, but I'm not sure that Vive Business Streaming is the issue. I believe that it's more a consequence than the issue.

Just starting the Headset without Vive Business Streaming on shows unstability in the Wifi Signal. It's jumping from good to poor every 30 seconds. Disabling the Bluetooth made things slightly better, but still not enough to maintain a connection good enough for Vive Business Streaming.

Is it possible to go back to the previous update to check again if the issue appears only with this update ?

We currently do not have ways to roll back older firmware, but I would suggest not to do casting while doing wireless Vive Business Streaming. It's known that it will effect the stability of the streaming performance. I expected this would also happen in the previous firmware.