VIVE XR Elite Software 1.0.999.680– Release Notes

C.T.

VIVE XR Elite Software (FOTA 7.2) 1.0.999.680
Released July 3, 2024

What's new

• The beta version of VIVE Desk is now available for macOS.
  • VIVE Streaming Hub is now called “VIVE Hub”.
  • You can now view and download screenshots and screen recordings from your VIVE XR Elite when connected to VIVE Hub.
  • The latest version of VIVE Streaming (1.15.9a) now needs fewer system resources.

Enterprise features

• VB+ Console can now upload Wi-Fi certificates directly from your local network environment.
  • Additional enrollment flags are now available for VMWare AirWatch (DPC Extra).

Fixed issues

• If you try to open an app downloaded from Viveport that you haven’t paid for, the DRM status of the app will appear, and then the app will close automatically.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, since the new Update i cant use my local offline network for Virtual Desktop. Everything was working fine before, i logged in with internet and swiched to local after that. Has this something to do with:

Fixed issues

• If you try to open an app downloaded from Viveport that you haven’t paid for, the DRM status of the app will appear, and then the app will close automatically.

When i open the app on my local network it directly closes the app. Please fix this, otherwise the headset is useless for me.

ot sure what

On 7/3/2024 at 8:06 AM, C.T. said:

If you try to open an app downloaded from Viveport that you haven’t paid for, the DRM status of the app will appear, and then the app will close automatically.

This is the most annoying change ever. I frequently get the "Failed entitlement check" for Virtual Desktop -that I paid for on Viveport- until I reset my headset. Not sure what sort of abuse you're trying to prevent with this, but I'm experiencing some collateral damage as a legitimate consumer.