DRM Problem when pushing my build to Beta

Hey DevSupport Team

So I uploaded a build with the drm sample implemented that was taken from here: https://developer.vive.com/resources/viveport/sdk/documentation/english/viveport-sdk/apis/drm-api/sample-code/unity/
However I get back an error code: "Error code: -2" in the webinterface with no further description.

In the notification email send it says: "The publishing of the beta version of your VR title has failed due to a DRM Wrapper issue. Please make sure your exe binary path is correct; you may refer to the Viveport Submission Guide under “Binary Build Section“ (https://developer.viveport.com/documents/developer-guide-vive)."

However  I am sure the binary path is correct and also DRM Wrapper should not even be used anymore because I have checked the VIVEPORT SDK DRM instead:
"Digital Rights Management (DRM)

VIVEPORT SDK DRM  -> this one is checked
Wrapper-based DRM"

I have already tried using the DRM script in a seperate project and uploaded it. It worked immediatly and I got back a success when pushing to beta. However the exact same code and setup doesn't seem to work in my big project. Could this be an issue of filesize?

Hope you can help me figure out the problem

Best regards
Wolfgang

Hi @VRGiants,

I got some feedbacks from our Viveport support team how you can get the support directly.

If further investigation is necessary, kindly provide us with the AppID. Additionally, the developer is welcome to submit a ticket directly via contact us, where the Support team will handle the error code checking.

I have already contacted the VIVE Support directly without any response for week: "A request (277062) has been created by VIVEPORT Help Center."

I will send the App Id as response to the Help Center Request.

Is this what you meant?