Deluxe Audio Strap / Order Delay

Lokust

Hello,

anyone know if the Audio Strap is still "out of stock"... when I ordered on 2017-09-04 from the htc website here in Europe it stated "in stock" ... and it still states "in stock". Yet, my order has not been shipped - on the receipt I see "it will ship within 3 days..." . After contacting htc, I was told that it's not REALLY in stock. Huh? 

Am wondering what is true ... my order number is [edit: removed personal information]

Thanks!

Lokust

Hi Drakq,

the "glorious" Admin Synthesis was the solution - have no idea why HTC Europe was dragging its feet a bit, since everything I ordered appeared to be in stock. And I'd get the run-around when I inquired about it via chat.
Luckily, this forum is quite helpful and has an effective and friendly moderater.

I found out there was some sort of technical issue at the shipping center that caused a brief delay. It has since been resolved and orders are shipping out as normal. If you're still unsure of your status, please PM me with an order number and name and I'll look into it for you.

Thank you!

-John C

Hi Drakq,

yep, mine shipped out and arrived last week. Sounds like you are suffering through the same problems that I experienced. Have you bothered them on live chat and written a few E-mails? Probably won't help much, but at least you could give it a try. Also don't know why they aren't shipping faster, as the product is listed as "in stock" here in Europe.

Good luck!

Archived