Focus Vision Preordering

Hello, I'm considering preordering the FV to replace my good old HP Reverb G2 that is gonna die soon due to Microsoft discontinuing Windows Mixed Reality; but also because I have had it for a few years and feel the desire to replace it with something newer.
I'm using VR for simracing (iRacing) and flight-simulation (MSFS) so sitting position but I have a motion platform under my rig (Next Level Racing Motion Platform Plus) so I'm not completely standing still. Would the FV be good at that? How's software interaction with SteamVR?
But most of all I'd like to know what's the return policy for the preorders: if I preorder now, then, when I get the FV, the visor doesn't satisfy my needs, do I have a return windows and how long it'd be?

Thanks in advance for your answers

Until we see some independent reviews it's impossible to say for sure how well the Vive Vision Focus will work with sims.  In theory, with the DisplayPort option, it should be pretty good, at least as good, maybe better, as your G2. 

If you browse the Vive store you'll see that Vive has a 14 day return window.  I have used this return policy in the past with a preordered Vive XR Elite that I didn't think worked as well as my Quest Pro.  The process takes a bit of time and effort to go through (need to send pics of everything) but it did seem to work out fine.  I've preordered the Vive Vison Focus plus the DisplayPort addon (free with preorder) and hopefully I won't need to return it.  Fingers and toes crossed, lol!