can i put my steam controller wireless reciever in my vives usb port?

DjBasA

Can i put my steam controller's wireless reciever in my vives extra usb port thats located on the headset itself?
Without not being able to pull it out again in the future?
The steam controller loses connection sometimes when i'm playing Spooky's Jump Scare Mansion in vr, the game does support the vive, but not it's controllers.

The reciever is now in the usb port of my motherboard (pc)

I suppose you could do that, but I'm not sure why you would want to and it would probably be hard to get it back out of the HMD considering the size and shape of the receiver.

If you're having connection issues, putting the receiver into the Vive likely won't solve the issue in any way.

Thanks,

-John C

i treid it anyway, it actually solved the problem, believe it or not, the controller doesn't randomly disconnect anymore while getting chased or just walking in that game, it also didn't create any problems with the vive itself for me.

when it comes to pulling it out, it's a little hard, but just pulling the cable next to the reciever out of the vive and sliding my finger up against the side of the reciever will easily pop it out agian for me.

Archived