vive pro has no sound in right ear

rbridges

I just purchased a Vive Pro, and I'm getting no sound from the right ear.  We updated latest drivers.  Anyone else with the same problem?  Should we send it back, or is there any troubleshooting we can try?

Thanks

, The Pro has a removable headphone system. Each of the headphones is held in place by a screw that tightens the arm of the headphone which also holds the electrical contacts on the headphone against the corresponding contacts on the headstrap. You can try peeling away the velcro foam that hides this screw and reseating/tightening the assembly. Instructions can be found on page 16 of the Vive Pro User Manual

Otherwise, a return or repair is the next step. If you purchased from a brick and mortar or Amazon, it may be fastest to swap directly through them if the purchase is within their returns window. Otherwise, you can set up an RMA via the live chat function of the contact us page (please refrain from using the email form for this issue). 

Thanks. We tried that with no luck. I called Provantage, and they are sending a replacement with a return label. I was hoping it was just a software glitch, but Provantage is making the swap super convenient.

Archived