Unwanted paid subscription started - refund request

iasky

Good afternoon,

First of all I want to say that the support is really poor, I never got a reaction to any of my emails. second, I consider this transaction as a mistake, I haven't used Viveport in quite some time. I didn't know my subscription was still active. The Vive itself is a beautiful piece of technology and I use it weekly, but Viveport just isn't worth the money. The reason I activated my paypal as a payment method is because I had to do that in order to get the 2 month free subscription, I wanted to see if I should get a permanent subscription. The answer was no, 2 weeks into my 2 month free subscription I tried to delete the payment method. This was not possible, so I cancelled my entire subscription. My settings said the subscription was gone, but I never received an email saying that the cancelling failed or succeeded. So I didn't know my subscription was still running and I paid 9,99 for (if I recall correctly) 3 games I tried in the first 2 weeks. After I saw this transaction I immediately cancelled again and this time it did work somehow.

My request is to transact the money back to my account, I would really appreciate that.
Thanks in advance for understanding.

Kind regards, iasky

transaction info:

Order ID: VO-64c077b93e
Purchase date: Sep 20, 2018, 7:21 PM
Transaction ID: TX-6ba3d75abd
Total: 9.99 €

Archived