HMDI Connection Not Detected

Solarfirez

Everything so far has been fine, it detects the usb but for some reason not the hdmi, I've checked the cords and that's all it's telling me to do.... I've tried both hdmi ports just in case something could be wrong. I have a hdmi monitor and it works fine, when I plug the vive in suddenly it's not working at all.

Can you please provide details about your setup (GPU, CPU, Motherboard, ect...). Are you plugging it into your GPU's HMDI port? Ensure you're not plugging it into the motherboard's HMDI port. 

First off, ensure you're accessing the HMDI port directly without any sort of adapter, converter, ect...

Next, I recommend preforming a "linkbox bypass". Basically, you'll keep the HMD's power lead connected to main power via the linkbox, but you'll plug the USB and HMDI leads on the HMD (orange) 3-in-1 cable and plug them directly into the Motherboard/GPU respectively. That helps solve issues with HDCP and display enumeration. 

There are no lights, the cameras are green and the controllers are find but everytime it plugs in, I check the setup and it can't detect the hdmi, There aren't any red lights on anything and They haven't answer. They're offline and the reason I made a second post is because I see a lot of people with this issue and no way to help.. also the staff member just stopped talking to me so I still needed help and no one was replying. It's kind of hard to wait because it's such a nice piece of equipment that even now is still not cheap at all and it really bites to not have it work. I've googled and tried everything but no one has helped me :/

Archived