Is HTML Enough to be a Front End Developer?

Hello Folks, 

I am sorry if this is not the apt place to put this question up.I am graduated in B.tech and I keep on learning new things.

I have basic HTML knowledge but I am not sure if this is the right way to decide whether it is enough to make my career in front end developer or not.

Is there any thing or knowledge  that I need to be updated with Need some honest expert suggestions

Kindly help!

Thank You

• 2 months later...

Yes, you would. These are the foundations of being a successful front end developer.

Though I feel, you don't need to remember all the tags and attributes, because there are a lot of them and its not possible to remember everything. Just know each one's use and use them as you need..

For example if you are making an HTML Form, then search all the tags and attributes related to that, so that you don't miss anything important. You will find the details in a concise manner on w3schools.com .

And also, when you learn these skills, just don't stop. Try learning bootstrap, jQuery, AngularJS after that.

But the most important thing is PRACTICE. These skills would be of no importance to you if you don't know how to use them together.

All the best!

• 3 years later...