full screen lag?

Boulders2000

So i didn't use the headset for like 2 weeks, and when i used it again i got a wierd issue where having any game in fullscreen causes the GPU to get a wierd delay which makes the game all jittery. However this only seems to happen in full screen games like beat saber or superhot. I have taken pictures (these are included) of the GPU graph that is in my headset.

I don't really mind not playing in full screen but this is a wierd thing to happen and I would still like to have some kind of solution to this.

full screen graph.jpg

non full screen graph.jpg

Edited by Boulders2000

18 minutes ago, Boulders2000 said:

So i didn't use the headset for like 2 weeks, and when i used it again i got a wierd issue where having any game in fullscreen causes the GPU to get a wierd delay which makes the game all jittery. However this only seems to happen in full screen games like beat saber or superhot. I have taken pictures (these are included) of the GPU graph that is in my headset.

I don't really mind not playing in full screen but this is a wierd thing to happen and I would still like to have some kind of solution to this.

I forgot to add that other games like richies plank experience that don't automatically play in fullscreen don't have this problem, also with full screen I mean absolutly nothing else on the screen like steamvr that does most of the time

Edited by Boulders2000