Products restricted by country

Raul

Hello,

So after waiting for an entire year to have Estonia finally added to the list of supporded countires I now have the need for a new controller, but apparently they refuse to sell me one.

I managed to order a new 3 in 1 cable, but when I try to order a controller I get the following message:

The following products are restricted by the shipping country you specified.

You may go back and change your shipping information, or you may continue with your specified shipping country and have the following items removed from your order:
Controller

Now why would you go and do such a thing? Why would you just refuse to sell me one of your producs while letting me buy another? I need a now controller so I'd appreciate some help here. :smileysad:

Hello,

Thanks for getting back to me. I'm pretty sure that this is the same store I tried to buy from. The interesting thing now is that I noticed that there is a "Checkout via PayPal" button underneath the regular blue "Checkout" button on the shopping cart screen. I don't know if it was there before and if I didn't notice it, but I tried to use that one instead and now it did actually accept my order. :smileyhappy: . I got the Order Confirmation and Recpet emailed and they have the correct address.

The interesing thing though is that when I last tried it I used the regular Checkout button and tried to pay with PayPal as well. Sometimes it immediately rejected it with the message in the OP and sometimes it directed me to PayPal and let me attempt to pay only to reject afterwards.

So I'm not sure if something changed or the regular Checkout button is a little wanky.

On a sidenote for some reson Estonia is missing from the "Change country" selection screen, but it does appear in the shipping destination selection screen when checking out.

Anyway I'm very glad I got to order it now. :smileyhappy:

Archived