Gun controller suggestions?

HuskyDread

I have made a gun holster from PVC pipe and it works pretty well, but i want to make a better one because the PVC is not very comfy and comes apart easily. I also might get the Omni (http://www.virtuix.com/) and I want something that works well with it. I've seen the metal ones from ebay, but they're a bit expensive. Thanks for any help.

-HuskyDread 

wrote:

What are the sensors that you are talking about? I've seen the ones that let you feel the ground that you are walking on, but i haven't seen any that acually let you walk and run.

Im on about the Vive Trackers, 

As a former international backer for the virtux from 2013 until they cancelled my order, you won't be getting an Omni (unless you have over $10k usd burning a hole and a business as they have stopped selling to end users and only commercial entities can get them now.

The are still shipping to us backers because they didn't want to get sued into oblivion...but us internation folks don't have a legal leg to stand on...

I can't wait for that PP-gun though...that looks so awesome

The PP-Gun does look pretty cool, but my only problem with it is that i don't know if it will work too well with the game onward. Onward is the really the only gun game that i play that needs a gun stock.  I don't see how the PP-gun will work that well because the way you have to reload needs two controllers.

Archived