Cancelled subscription. Download problem still not solved.

atcurtis

Cancelled too late so I've paid money for zero service. Clicking the download button still does nothing.

No response received from tech support post.

Looks like I won't be using VivePort again anytime soon.

Hi there , apologies that I didn't reply to your previous post. It's actually being investigated, but I didn't have an update.

If you did get charged because of a late cancellation, please PM me the email address you used, and I'll get you refunded ASAP. Again, apologies; I'll get you an update when I have more details to share.

• 3 months later...

dude - they have charged me 3 times - I cancelled literally 1 month after  if not sooner - once I saw it on my acct - I sent an email to them stating to cancel. Since I couldnt find a proper way of cancelling. I am sooo **bleep**ing pissed off they have charged me 3 times since and I have emailed them EVERY **bleep**ING TIME. and they have cost me $68 in overdraft fees. sorry my bad I just got hit for another $34 - and was not approved. Now I have to cancel my **bleep**ing debit card for this **bleep**ing company. and will have to change my debit card # on all my accounts that have reoccurring payments. 

Sincerely, 

Pissed the **bleep** OFF

This is for ROCKJAW - Please take care of my **bleep** and email me gmrgirl@gmail.com  so I can give you my number to call me for VIVEPORT TO CALL ME - I need to speak with you or at this point any living being at this company  in reference to my acct. For three months have you not only **bleep**ed me over but caused me to have several overdraft fees.

I budget - and this was cancelled awhile ago - id say at least 1 month in after ordering it - if not sooner. 

Sincerely and pissed TF off, 

Kristin 

Archived