Can't run 'PassThroughOverlay' sample in 'VIVE Wave XR Plugin - Essence'

Yeongjae_Choi

I imported samples from 'VIVE Wave XR Plugin - Essence' package and found that there is a sample project titled as 'PassThroughOverlay'.

When I try to build and run the project on my Vive Focus 3 device, it fails to run with the following error message:

image.png.fcb1c4db2accf43c373ed96e6e1fa553.png

So, I tried to change the project's minimum API level from 25 to 24 under 'Project Settings > Player > Other Settings > Minimum API Level', but it still fails to run on my Vive Focus 3 device with the following error message:

image.png.8c107f388271e9dbffb0f1daa31455e9.png

Could you give me some help for fixing the problem?

PS.
For your information, I updated to VIVE Focus 3 Software(FOTA 3.3) 3.0.999.368 which was released February 23rd, 2022 in order to keep my Vive Focus 3 device up-to-date,

19 hours ago, Yeongjae_Choi said:

I imported samples from 'VIVE Wave XR Plugin - Essence' package and found that there is a sample project titled as 'PassThroughOverlay'.

When I try to build and run the project on my Vive Focus 3 device, it fails to run with the following error message:

image.png.fcb1c4db2accf43c373ed96e6e1fa553.png

So, I tried to change the project's minimum API level from 25 to 24 under 'Project Settings > Player > Other Settings > Minimum API Level', but it still fails to run on my Vive Focus 3 device with the following error message:

image.png.8c107f388271e9dbffb0f1daa31455e9.png

Could you give me some help for fixing the problem?

PS.
For your information, I updated to VIVE Focus 3 Software(FOTA 3.3) 3.0.999.368 which was released February 23rd, 2022 in order to keep my Vive Focus 3 device up-to-date,

I found that the problem was due to the improper recognition of Vive Focus3 device on my desktop PC.

I repeated connecting and disconnecting Vive Focus3 device to my desktop PC, several times.

And it is finally recognized correctly as follows:

image.png.f9ca705ef58ff6c4a899b7b2413523b7.png

Thank you for your help.

image.png