Vive Erro 208

chase88

Hello - Headset Display Disconnected is my issue. (208) My VR button has been red most of the time, Despite updating my drivers, and adjusting my HDMI into the hopefully correct slot.

I think I have Direct Mode enabled. The times where my VR was green to show my things plugged in (Tracker, controller, and headset)

It did not show anything in my headset. My GPU if it helps NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660

I haven’t plugged my VR in, in years and I’m very lost. I’m very bad with technology, I apologize in advance.

On 3/21/2022 at 8:11 PM, chase88 said:

Hello - Headset Display Disconnected is my issue. (208) My VR button has been red most of the time, Despite updating my drivers, and adjusting my HDMI into the hopefully correct slot.

I think I have Direct Mode enabled https://19216811.cam/ . The times where my VR was green to show my things plugged in (Tracker, controller, and headset)

It did not show anything in my headset. My GPU if it helps NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660

I haven’t plugged my VR in, in years and I’m very lost. I’m very bad with technology, I apologize in advance.

I got this,...

Edited by chase88