Display port connection not detecting

michio42

I just bought a used cosmos elite with a wireless adapter, this is my first time setting up a htc headset and I need to set up viveport or what ever you call the set up, I previously owned a Oculus rift cv1 and it worked fine with the computer.

My specs are an AMD Ryzen 7 5700G with Radeon Graphics, 3200MHz 32 Gb Memory, and a NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Ti

Everything goes fine until I reach the page to connect the headset to the converter, The headset did not come with its original long cable or the link box that comes with the original headset. I've tried skipping the set up but when running steamvr it gives error 003 or error 210. I have ordered a new cable to replace the one it came with in case that is the issue.

If anyone has a fix for this please tell me I don't want this headset to go to waste

• 2 months later...
On 7/30/2022 at 6:26 AM, michio42 said:

I just bought a used cosmos elite with a wireless adapter, this is my first time setting up a htc headset and I need to set up viveport or what ever you call the set up, I previously owned a Oculus rift cv1 and it worked fine with the computer.

My specs are an AMD Ryzen 7 5700G with Radeon Graphics, 3200MHz 32 Gb Memory, and a NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Ti https://routerlogin.uno/

Everything goes fine until I reach the page to connect the headset to the converter, The headset did not come with its original long cable or the link box that comes with the original headset. I've tried skipping the set up but when running steamvr it gives error 003 or error 210. I have ordered a new cable to replace the one it came with in case that is the issue.

If anyone has a fix for this please tell me I don't want this headset to go to waste

I got this,...