Installing 3rd party APK on Flow

linopolis

Hi, 

I recently bought a Flow and was thinking about installing Vridge on it, I've got the APK and have connected the headset to my PC via USB. Now I imagine I'd néed to use ADB commands to get the APK installed but that's as far as my poor brain will go, does anyone have any clues as to the commands I'd need to install the APK onto my Flow? 

Thanks in advance. 

Linopolis 

11 minutes ago, Beta_Tester said:

Quite simple really:-

adb install <app name.apk>

Thank you so much, I was staring at it so hard I was missing it.

Which brings me to the next (hopefully easy) issue. I can see Vridge installed in my storage section on the Flow, highlighting it only gives me the option to uninstall it, but it isn't appearing in my library on the Flow and I don't have the first clue how to run it. Any clues?

Thanks again!

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/6/2022 at 9:02 AM, linopolis said:

Hi, 

I recently bought a Flow and was thinking about installing Vridge on it, I've got the APK and have connected the headset to my PC via USB. Now I imagine I'd néed to use ADB commands to get the APK installed but that's as far as my poor brain will go, does anyone have any clues as to the commands I'd need to install the APK onto my Flow? 

Thanks in advance. 

Linopolis 

Hi would you be able to share the vridge apk? I'm trying to download it on my flow too but I cant find it in the viveport store

10 minutes ago, DannyAiBOT said:

Hi would you be able to share the vridge apk? I'm trying to download it on my flow too but I cant find it in the viveport store

Hi Danny,

Here's the link I got straight from Riftcat and I can confirm it works. I decided to return the Flow in the end but hope you have more luck with yours. 

https://riftcatstatic.blob.core.windows.net/filesharing/app-focusStable-release-20602.apk

Thanks 

2 hours ago, linopolis said:

Hi Danny,

Here's the link I got straight from Riftcat and I can confirm it works. I decided to return the Flow in the end but hope you have more luck with yours. 

https://riftcatstatic.blob.core.windows.net/filesharing/app-focusStable-release-20602.apk

Thanks 

Hi I actually tried sideloading this apk but it's not fully working for me. I'm getting a weird issue where my FOV is like 60 and the rest is just black.

But thanks for replying back!

• 3 months later...

I recently took the plunge and acquired a Flow. Now I'm looking to unlock its full potential by setting up Vridge, an application that allows me to transform my PC into a virtual reality headset! With both hardware and software ready-to-go, soon I'll be able to explore new worlds right from the comfort of home.