HTC Vive Focus 3 workflow (URGENT)

Domenico

We are planning to organize exhibitions which will consists of renting spaces in physical galleries around the world. Have these rooms totally empty with various headsets available (HTC Vive Focus 3) where the visitor would be able to see, by wearing the goggles, sculptures fixed in certain points of the "room". We would like the visitors to be able to walk up to the sculptures (created by us in Cinema 4D) , be able to view them in their entirety. Is this something achievable with the HTC Vive Focus 3? can you please send me some info on the workflow? We already have the sculptures modelled in Cinema 4D. What is the process of loading them into the headsets and synchronise/"drop" them in a physical room? I look forward to hearing from you. Many thanks! Domenico

Thanks so much for your reply.

I looked at what you suggested and saw (please see the screenshot) that .obj file type is supported.

Therefore going back to my question, can you please let me know if what we are after is 100% achievable? 

As I understand it:

1) store the 3d model in .obj format on the headset (focus 3)

2) how do i determine where the sculpture will be located on location? how do i fix this into one place and have no one else to scale it or move it but me? it is an exhibition and therfore need the visitors only to visit the sculptures and not interact with it! Can this be achievable?

3) is the level of realism of piece dependable by the quality of the 3d model?

4) is this going to be 100% a wireless experience? we do not want it to be tethered.

Please let me know.

Many thanks!!!

image.thumb.png.280977cbeaacbaf102e83a7baa379308.png