Vive Business Console : Process error

NQB

Hello,

I would like to know if this error occured to someone else and how to get throug ?

The HeadMountedDisplay fails to connect to the ViveBusinessConsole and loops between "Connecting", "Process error"...

I only got once "Ready" as it should be but for 5 seconds and it looped again.

This prevents me from creating a map with the headset, moreover I cannot select the LBE option within the HMD.

I will try a completely new installation from the ViveManagementSystem, but with not a lot of hope at this stage, I have already reinstalled a couple of time the "key" and "RichuImage".

Best regards,

NQB

uWdnJgJXCRcE7ETAQBCNphYVnwHS7v0KLw9jpQZExNeN8fKid4XhxmZCqfLCVrMvpZFeZkrbneTdahcD2NU8YlAx5dQxE2IOBJlUL1cAlV1ZvLAA58ZY-eGzro52f-296j-n28Koiklezpvea95ylAkWs8lvgjfgS1wN1G0CsuMBVNnWVsTddY-q-ZF5vYfh

UijvaFxWS-QBpRi1SfF2gq5aIgnyxaS68iGkdZX442dw0oefUA3LUaCiYP4ieziLiIvTeEdaNxsdD2XGUzvkRY1ZjVJYIbxX083H6KqOCXlRW3NeWThT655cTyGUVu8iIep6B-y85w6qD612uY2HEXT-H4IfdJQxoFcE78Tr7IntHpDnSTIoN3alrTpJIc7T

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 1/25/2023 at 6:06 PM, NQB said:

Hello,

I would like to know if this error occured to someone else and how to get throug ?

The HeadMountedDisplay fails to connect to the ViveBusinessConsole and loops between "Connecting", "Process error"...

I only got once "Ready" as it should be but for 5 seconds and it looped again.

This prevents me from creating a map with the headset, moreover I cannot select the LBE option within the HMD.

I will try a completely new installation from the ViveManagementSystem, but with not a lot of hope at this stage, I have already reinstalled a couple of time the "key" and "RichuImage".

Best regards,

NQB

uWdnJgJXCRcE7ETAQBCNphYVnwHS7v0KLw9jpQZExNeN8fKid4XhxmZCqfLCVrMvpZFeZkrbneTdahcD2NU8YlAx5dQxE2IOBJlUL1cAlV1ZvLAA58ZY-eGzro52f-296j-n28Koiklezpvea95ylAkWs8lvgjfgS1wN1G0CsuMBVNnWVsTddY-q-ZF5vYfh

UijvaFxWS-QBpRi1SfF2gq5aIgnyxaS68iGkdZX442dw0oefUA3LUaCiYP4ieziLiIvTeEdaNxsdD2XGUzvkRY1ZjVJYIbxX083H6KqOCXlRW3NeWThT655cTyGUVu8iIep6B-y85w6qD612uY2HEXT-H4IfdJQxoFcE78Tr7IntHpDnSTIoN3alrTpJIc7T

Did you succeed in solving your problem I have exactly the same problem, if you succeeded can you share with me the solution to the problem.

Thanks,