How to Check if Your Vive Controllers are Working Properly

CarolJenkins

Hello HTC community, I am a new HTC Vive owner and have been blown away by the immersive VR experiences that it provides. However, as with any technology, I want to make sure that everything is working properly so that I can fully enjoy my VR gaming sessions. Specifically, I want to make sure that my Vive controllers are functioning as they should. Can anyone provide a step-by-step guide on how to test the functionality of the Vive controllers? I would greatly appreciate any information on the process, including any tools or software that may be needed to do so. Furthermore, are there any common issues or troubleshooting tips that I should be aware of when testing my controllers? For example, are there any specific error messages that I should look out for or any common issues that could affect the controllers' performance? I have done some research on this topic, but I would really appreciate the advice of experienced HTC Vive users who may have encountered similar issues before. Any assistance or insights that you can provide would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance for your help!🙏