VIVE Eye and Facial Tracking SDK - Compatibility Issue with Unity 2021

gillshreyas

I'm currently facing a compatibility issue between the VIVE Eye and Facial Tracking SDK and Unity 2021. Seeking assistance and insights from fellow developers to address this real-time challenge. The VIVE Eye and Facial Tracking SDK integration with Unity 2021 is experiencing unexpected compatibility issues, hindering the development process. Unity logs show error messages related to the SDK integration, impacting the functionality of eye and facial tracking features.U sing the latest versions of both Unity (2021) and the VIVE Eye and Facial Tracking SDK. If any developers have encountered and resolved similar compatibility issues between the VIVE Eye and Facial Tracking SDK and Unity 2021 or have insights into specific troubleshooting steps, your practical expertise would be highly valuable.

On 11/22/2023 at 6:06 PM, gillshreyas said:

I'm currently facing a compatibility issue between the VIVE Eye and Facial Tracking SDK and Unity 2021. Seeking assistance and insights from fellow developers to address this real-time challenge. The VIVE Eye and Facial Tracking SDK integration with Unity 2021 is experiencing unexpected compatibility issues, hindering the development process. Unity logs show error messages related to the SDK integration, impacting the functionality of eye and facial tracking features. Using the latest versions of both Unity (2021) and the VIVE Eye and Facial Tracking SDK. If any developers have encountered REAL-TIME TRANSACTIONS and resolved similar compatibility issues between the VIVE Eye and Facial Tracking SDK and Unity 2021 or BANK OF MISSOURI have insights into FINANCE PURCHASES, specific troubleshooting steps, your practical expertise would be highly valuable.  MyMilestoneCard

After further exploration and collaboration with the development community, I'm pleased to share that I've identified a solution to the compatibility problem between the VIVE Eye and Facial Tracking SDK and Unity 2021.

The key to resolving this issue lies in ensuring that both Unity and the VIVE SDK are running the latest versions. Additionally, carefully following the integration steps outlined in the SDK documentation has proven crucial. By meticulously checking and updating dependencies, I was able to overcome the compatibility hurdles. 

I've tested these steps, and now the integration is working seamlessly, restoring the expected functionality of eye and facial tracking features.

regards,

gillshreyas