Error 210: Compositor disconnected constantly on new VIVE Pro 2.

SetNode

Hello,

I've recently gotten a new VIVE Pro 2 for the first time. However, trying to set it up has proven to be more than a little frustrating.

After completing the setup of my headset, I keep getting the same error on the VIVE console just a minute after starting it. The compositor keeps disconnecting every single time without fail for no apparent rhyme or reason. I've tried restarting my PC, I've tried restarting Steam, SteamVR, VIVE Console, I've unplugged and plugged everything back in, I've tried turning the box off and on, tried different USB ports, but nothing works. Every single time, the compositor keeps disconnecting just a few moments after it boots up, after reporting everything as completely fine.

I've tried verifying the installed files, and while some files were indeed missing, this did not fix the issue.

I'm running the latest version of Windows 11 update as of writing this.

I don't know what's happening, I don't know how to fix it, and I'm at my wits end.

Hello,

I am having the exact same problem. Tried eveything possible as per OP's post, nothing made the headset's display come back. I've noticed the headset is working though. For exemple, if i launch the VR in Microsoft Flight Simulator, my main display shows the stereoscopic view and if i move the headset around, that view moves accordingly. It is only the display inside the headset that won't turn on.
Also tried to roll back GPU drivers, tried other Display Ports on my GPU.

Everything has been working fine for more than two years, but suddently this happened.

Specs : 
Windows 10
GPU : Asus 7900 XTX
CPU : AMD 5800x3D
Ram : 32GB DDR4
PU : 850W
SSD : Samsung 980 Pro m.2

If anyone has a clue as to how to fix this problem, please let us know !
Thanks in advance