external video input

He Guys,

Does anyone know a way to use an external video input? I have a computer playing a 360 video (outputting it over hdmi) and i would like the vive to just use the hdmi as input and then use head tracking when watching the video. 

cheers!

• 2 weeks later...

What's Jub?

It's me, dude. Nothing, it is not meaning. skateboarding tricks for beginners

Why possibly you've live in your automobile for six a couple of days?

Well, I am in a position to film for your Black Label video--reduce to move to Chicago. I didn't have to burden anybody to stay by themselves couches.

Therefore you never showered in situation you resided within your vehicle so you had fleas too?

No, I'd shower by using this spa, well, soak and let the froth inside the spa make dirt off me, the primary problem was my pants. I'd some jeans that folks used basically whole time I resided inside my vehicle and additionally it started by helping cover their little bumps inside my legs. It got itchy i selected to scabies and Mike V wouldn't shake my hands. I used to be scared. He thought I'd scabies.

How possibly you've "take business" on individuals lonely nights within the vehicle?

Our old team manager Ryan Kingman sent us a Penthouse within our packages, well, i'd that chillin' beneath the front seat. I'd have to lay it apply around and make sure nobody was around. Your Cavalier would start rockin'.

What's along with your teeth?

They're crooked.

Possibly you've stabbed a lady inside the mouth along with your flicked-up teeth while making out?

Personally I have. My girlfriend complains regarding the subject sometimes.

You don't really skate, is it possible to? Whatever you do appears test the elasticity within the knees.

Dude, I skate. I'm not so excellent well, i select to roll off things.

You'd a knee injuries once. Vegas driving under the influence attorney provoke further inflammation?

Simply because they think good now. My knees are fine. They just hurt when it's cold.

You must do **bleep** at this point you weren't doing before the injuries.

Yeah, but it's different now. I proven up wrong before i merely wrecked my knee. It comfortable to utilize now, well, i merely skate. Whether it didn't feel happy then i might be reluctant. I am able to bend lower and touch my knee for the board every time I perform trick now, so...

Why possibly you've visit Chicago? best skateboard for beginners

Because I used to be frustrated with getting tickets, frustrated with getting kicked from spots, frustrated with do-gooder pedestrians calling the cops by themselves cell phones and yelling to satisfy your requirements, jumping within your way, knobbing everything, hearing what trick so-and-so did inside the rail if you lipslide this method all the competition.

What's not skateboarding.

Tell me about your theory within the career in skateboarding versus. a skilled occupation.

Well, personally it's skateboarding. I've not is a bigger school education or any kind of skill in anything. Lots of people visit school for four years or eight a extended time to get doctors. I dropped from highschool and visited California to acquire skateboarder. And become it your shop or wherever, that's just all I recognize. So I'm just when using the best I'm capable of plus a number of a few a couple of a few things i have.

What else could you realize a young child who's near shedding from highschool to do this same factor?

School may well be a nightmare personally it absolutely was awful. Plus, I'm not able to focus on--everything was skateboarding. I'd check out books our history book is really a picture inside the Embarcadero when it comes to this. I tore it and hung it inside my locker. I'm not able to think about a blackboard without thinking about skateboarding. School was difficulty personally, but to someone who applied themselves school might be virtually virtually virtually pretty much as good something as other activities. So, stay in school to everybody the kids available.

Is it possible to see yourself ever surviving in Michigan again?

Yeah, I'll die in Michigan. I guarantee it. Michigan is just where use is forever it's where I elevated up and certainly I'm gonna live there again.

Are you currently gonna get yourself a tattoo?

Yeah, me and Tony and Nate are gonna get tattoos of Michigan. We're just lame and we have not attempted it yet. Really, we'll probably have our trash friend from Michigan take action.

What could it be, the outline inside the condition?

Yeah. The problem all in black with ther an "X" there or perhaps heart. However presently get one heart tattoo. To make sure that wouldn't appear sensible getting two hearts.

Can it be harder living so far where your sponsors are based?

Personally, in no way so far. I'm speaking about, I overlook some small problems as being a little travelin' every so often--like the 1984 trip--i'm not able to go to the warehouse and select my product. No, it is not any harder. Personally it's better. I am able to talk with whatever spots If possibly to go to and don't ever concern yourself with them getting completely blown out. I'm capable of just decide to skate and do whatever I must do. what size skateboard should i get

Archived