THE GREAT HTC POSTAGE RIP OFF

Pogle63

One of the biggest annoyances with my VIVE is the light leakage around the nose from below.

The sell larger ones for £10.99 a pack of three which is a very reasonable price, however add to this the £14.99p for postage?

I finally caved in and went to order some large size nose seals only to find on the last page of ordering the price had jumped to over £27.00 !!!

I cannot see how HTC can justify charging £14.99 to deliver a package that weights probably no more than 100 grams.

In light of the excessive cost I cancelled my order and will find some other way to remedy the problem.

I don`t mind paying for decent stuff but this just take the mickey - any future purchases of hardware I will look to the secondhand market instead of HTC.

I am very annoyed at this excessive charge for posting a tiny item.

Am I the only person who thinks this is unreasonable?

When I ordered the Deluxe Audio Strap, the postage on it alone was outrageous, then I added a set of noseguards and a set of facial foams and the postage charges came way down.

Kind of odd actually, HTC might want to look into this since a set of noseguards weighs next to nothing so shipping should be dirt cheap.

Regards: Jack

Archived