Need help with opening a port via adb, seems like I need root access to tcp ip 5555 wireless debugging, persistant without usb.

Device is vive focus 3. 

When connecting to tcp ip 5555, for wireless debugging of using adb commands to start applications. I first need to connect with USB... But when battery is finished or Vive Focus needs to be rebooted I need to repeat the usb connection first, in order to get the port 5555 open for wireless adb access. 

As this is important for me as I can do lots of batch file and launching apps from my PC directly to Vive Focus headsets. Can somebody help me either get root access or be able to modify the BUILD.prop file. So I can make it persistant. I do understand that 5555 port is probably security risk, but you can also use a different port nr for this. 

Many thanks in advance. 

Below a few solutions I found on the internet.

Another solution: but also needs root access.

su
setprop service.adb.tcp.port 5555
stop adbd
start adbd

One solution, but I need root access for this. 

You can set service.adb.tcp.port=5555 in /default.prop or maybe /system/build.prop. But this isn't such a great idea, since it leaves you phone open to everybody wanting to gain shell access to it over the net.

@VIVE_chengnay Thanks for your reply. I will keep that in mind, but it still doesn't help me with my problem. 

How can I either get root access. Or how do I change the build.prop or default.prop, or ensure that port tcip 5555 stays open. So I don't need to connect (again) with usb in order to open this port.