Resolution flickering

Hello. We have 7 devices with HTC Vive Pro equipment in our studio. On one of them, number 7, the problem - in VR, regardless of the application, even in the Steam room, even in its menus, the image flickers strangely - about the same frequency and it looks like a s dudden degradation of resolution.

What I tried to do: linked other helmets, reinstaleld graphic drivers via DDU, reinstalled SteamVR, replaced graphics cards, replaced the PCI-e wireless adapter, changed the connection mode in ViveWireless, checked that BIOS is latest version - all to no avail. In the end I just swapped two computers - the problem still persists on the original computer number 7. That is, the problem is not in the wireless equipment, too. What could it be? Please help. 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1KXM5aok48K8cp6VpBBGn2vGQ1AjlirhE/view?usp=sharing

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, VIVE_chengnay said:

Have you tried switching the All-in-one cable or linkbox with the good ones?

What does cable and linkbox and headset have to do with it? I wrote that I switched computers, that is everything that relates to HTC hardware remained the same, but the other system unit does not have the problem. 

Edited by JD-Alx

2 hours ago, VIVE_chengnay said:

You mean only the original computer has the issue?

Yeah, only one of the seven computers.. 

2 hours ago, VIVE_chengnay said:

Then, the number 7 computer is causing the flickering even you switch to other 6 Vive Pro devices?

Yeah, that's right.

• 3 weeks later...
Posted (edited)
On 5/15/2024 at 4:54 AM, VIVE_chengnay said:

Привет@JD-Алкс,

Может попробовать переустановить Windows?

Ok guys, I did reinstall Windows (I put 10 on this time) and.... The flickering is gone! But it was still there when opening the menu and was happening while moving the controller through the menu. You can't see it very well, because it's hard to capture it with a smartphone, and video recording in the helmet doesn't work, only screenshots (can you tell me why, by the way?). In the video you can clearly see that when I look at the wall - there is no flickering, if I did so before reinstallation - it would be: https://drive.google.com/file/d/187vEB7K7i4qSeh16J1QNKsrSJl8Q0aoJ/view?usp=drivesdk.
Everything was fine until after another PC reboot I logged into a different Steam account and installed The Scream app (I don't think this point matters, but still). There I noticed that THE SAME FLICKER came back!!! And now it's everywhere again, and in the Steam room, including on both accounts. Can you explain what's going on with my hardware???

Edited by JD-Alx

6 hours ago, JD-Alx said:

It requires access permission.

Ok guys, I did reinstall Windows (I put 10 on this time) and.... The flickering is gone!

You said it is gone then later on it came back again?

Everything was fine until after another PC reboot I logged into a different Steam account and installed The Scream app (I don't think this point matters, but still). There I noticed that THE SAME FLICKER came back!!! And now it's everywhere again, and in the Steam room, including on both accounts. Can you explain what's going on with my hardware???

Is the problem still happening on the same PC(number 7)?

Or it is another PC?

Steam account matters?