Support is as bad as advertised

Scuba830

I have a broken headset that I sent in over a month ago.  It was almost funny when the people in the chat said they were waiting on parts.  No one has even looked at the headset to determine what parts are needed.  How do I know?  I am out of warranty and will have to pay for it - so, they have to let me know what is wrong and how much it will cost.    

I've been told multiple times now that my issue has been escalated and that someone will email me in a couple of days.  I've heard nothing.  I am amazed that HTC can put out such an amazing product but cannot provide support.

I am one of the organizers of the VR meetup in Charlotte - I can guarantee you that I will be letting the community know that HTC does not support its product.  And, things must be really bad because their support site is down.  

Durring my initial setup My headset would not conect and as it was a gift, my 14 days to have it repaired without paying for shipping had expired.  17 day latter still no return of my headset and no update of my repair in the repair tracker.  I talked to someone in chat and the escilated my case and told me that I would recieve an email informing me of what was going on.  I recieved my headset 3 business days later, set it up and nothing has change all I get is a red light on my headset and it doesnt connect, however now I cant pull up the support page to start a chat or even email them.  On top of all that they lowered the price by $200 uuuuummmm Refund anyone?

Another week goes by with no headset, no calls, and no emails.  What does it take to get any information about a repair???  HTC has had the headset since July 27 without any information about status.  Again HTC, what does it take to get any service?

Archived