Viveport will not download games!

mattsterofall1

I downloaded the bundle using the proper method, games appear on viveport in my internet browser.... but not on the computer app.  Tech support worked on it for about 1 1/2 hours trying everything and told me you guys could fix it.  Frustrated that I can't get any of my free bundle games actually on to my PC.  Note that steam games download fine and work well in the VR environment, just nothing from Vive.  Literally the download button does nothing.  Please help.  

Hello there ,

At a guess, it sounds like you might be logged in with two different accounts - if you can see your titles on Viveport.com but not in the app, that would suggest it's the case.

To check, in the Viveport desktop app, click on your icon (top right) and select 'Account'. There, you should see a page which tells you the email address registered on your account.

To cross-check that, go to https://www.viveport.com/myprofile

If you're already logged in, you should see your email address listed there.

If it's different than the one you have in the Viveport desktop app, you need to sign out of your account in the app, and then sign back in using the email you see on the Viveport profile page. That should, in theory, display your games in your Library tab.

If the email matches, it's possible you have created one account using your email, and another using a different login method (Steam/Facebook/Google). To check that, look at your account page on Viveport.com (the link above). When you're logged in, underneath your email it will say 'HTC login' if you've created an HTC account, or 'social login' (or similar) if you haven't.

If you have created a separate account, again, you'll need to sign out of your account in the desktop app, and sign back in with the other account.

I hope this makes sense. If it doesn't, or doesn't help, please reply and let me know.

Archived