How to downgrade vive tracker firmware?

ahmad.farooq

Hi , I've checked in with our developer team. We unfortunately don't have a public facing tool to downgrade a firmware to a previous version. Generally speaking, older firmware versions can contain errors that may possibly impact user experience and risk user security so we don't grant access to previous firmware versions. Can you please confirm that it is this developer? I will reach out to them and work with them 1:1 to figure out what's going on and encourage them to ensure their project works with the most recent firmware. 

• 1 month later...

Yes, it is the mentioned developer, however i got one tracker working with the ppgun using pogo pins but to do that i had to use a software that is designed to change the vive tracker role to controller. One tracker works fine whereas other tracker is stuck to controller configuration and would not turn back to tracker cofiguration now. This might be because the tracker might have been updated during it was set up as a controller and since there is no way to downgrade it, it is stuck on that configuration.

Archived