Vive Business Streaming 2.0.8a - Public release notes

C.T.
Message added by C.T.,

Please use the code below to obtain the previous public version. We are currently investigating the crashing issue. If you can submit a log to us, that would be helpful. Make sure the HMD is connected when capturing the log. thanks 

B57394325A164BB

VIVE Business Streaming – 2.0.8a – PUBLIC release notes
Released September 18, 2024

VIVE Business streaming

• Added support for DisplayPort mode, delivering lossless, high-fidelity visuals directly from your PC (VIVE Focus Vision only)
  • [Enterprise] Added support for more VIVE Business Streaming settings on VIVE Business+

hello!  i just updated to the most recent version, and we are getting multiple headsets crashing out of the vbs apk.  tried resetting them and re-installing, same issue.  I've only tested a 4 person launch and in the course of a 45 minute session I had (1) crash out 6 times (1) crash out 1 time (1) crash out 3 times and (1) work...  all PCs and headsets were updated.  Running the same 4 person session yesterday on the prior vbs version resulted in zero issues.

is there a way we can rollback to the last version for the time being?  thanks

40 minutes ago, noobsVR said:

hello!  i just updated to the most recent version, and we are getting multiple headsets crashing out of the vbs apk.  tried resetting them and re-installing, same issue.  I've only tested a 4 person launch and in the course of a 45 minute session I had (1) crash out 6 times (1) crash out 1 time (1) crash out 3 times and (1) work...  all PCs and headsets were updated.  Running the same 4 person session yesterday on the prior vbs version resulted in zero issues.

is there a way we can rollback to the last version for the time being?  thanks

are you able to submit some logs? we can check what's going on. 

ok, i will... though i hope the headset saves logs in between version updates...  i have since installed the prior apk from another PC that was not updated.  😕  sorry, I panicked trying to get it running for another session later this evening.

36 minutes ago, noobsVR said:

i submitted from all 3 headsets.  is it possible to roll it back the PC version to 1.15.11c in the meantime?

Send me an email at vive_ct at htc.com.