IOMoon not working in vive subscription

salahzar

This month took 5 vr titles including IOMoon which seems quite interesting, but unfortunately it does not go besides the main title. When moving the head towards the option it "clicks" but no action on the controller is able to actual start the game. All the other games do not have any particular problem, so there is something bad with this special game. Is there something to fix in the program or maybe there is the possibility of change this not working title in my subscription? Thanks.

Yes please, do it so I can check another game :)
I had been out of Italy for a week to participate ad a programming conference, so I couldn't check and answer before ... 
Actually, there should be a notice on games which are not playable with htcvive and standard controllers alone, or is it this warning there and I didn't see it clearly?

Thanks for the answer and the availability to change the game. I really would have loved to have experienced that "game" since it appeared high-quality production.

I've spoken to the RD department, and the warning that was supposed to be there is on schedule and will be released soon.  

However, I've reseted your selection for the App "IOMoon,  please go ahead an choose another application.  :D

Cory.C

Archived