Bluetooth will not work.

lokertr

I have tried removing all drivers via the developer option in SteamVR. I have tried both versions of the bluetooth driver available on my PC. Nothing seems to make the bluetooth work. 

I did try and chat with Vive support but they referred me here.

I can not pair my phone in Viveport, it says no phones found. Also, my lighthouses will not go into standby when I exit SteamVR. This implies to me something is up with bluetooth, but I can't figure out what. In device manager the bluetooth device shows up and shows that it is properly functioning (no exclamation points or question marks).

After looking around I found some talk about the broadcom devices on a motherboard not working when an Xbox One controller was installed. I decided to give it a go, uninstalling my Xbox One S controller and dongle and removing it from devices immediately rectified the issues. As soon as I removed it from devices my phone started vibrating because it found a device.

I just wanted to update in case anyone else had the issue, there appears to be a conflict between the Xbox One Controller and the Linkbox Bluetooth.

Archived