Trouble with HMD??

MrLarson

Last time I went to use my Vive, I had troubles with HMD connection/recognition (after months of no issues with hardware/software at all). Had the 108 error. Tried many of the fixes found posted, and managed to get it working. Yesterday I went to use my Vive, and  now the headset is not found at all. No power to the headset. I've tried bypassing power box by plugging directly into computer. I swapped out HDMI with the short cord, and still no power to HMD. This is all very sudden and frustrating to say the least. Any information, help, or suggestions would be appreciated.

Hopefully we can get things back up and running. So first off, nothing can be solved until power to the HMD is restored. When you say there is no power to the HMD, are you indicating that the status light of the HMD remains off (rather than green or red) when connected to the link box? If so, first try another outlet. If that does not solve the issue you may have a bad power supply unit or there may be a deeper issue affecting your HMD.

Archived