Tiltbrush won't start

Blackivar

I recenlty recieved my HTC Vive and activated the software bundle. However, while the Vive Port claims I have Tiltbrush in my Library whenever I tried to use it, I am redirected to the Steam store and given the option to buy Tiltbrush. Also, whenever I try to activate the code from the email sent to me by HTC I am informed the code has been used (Vive port) or is not recognised (Steam). Am I going to have to buy Tiltbrush?

Any help appreciated.

No, you won't have to buy Tiltbrush if you received it from us in the bundle. Let's see if we can figure out what's going on. You have the Vive software downloaded and you've gone to your library to download Tiltbrush after logging in with the same account your redeem the bundle code on, right? Then what happens? What do you see?

Thanks,

-John C

I have opened Viveport, gone to my Library and there before are the programs and  games I have purchase dand donwwloaded.

Tilt Brush is there, when I move my mouse over the icon, it fades a little and a blue button appears with te word open on it.

However, when I click on it, I am redirected to the Tiltbrush section on the Steam store. There is no option to play, intall, download, just to add to cart for £14.99.

No it appeared in both Libraries, but won't start you click on the icon in either. I am redirected to the steam store and giventhe option of buying it.

The only way to get it to fire up is through the exe file in the steam app folder, which I have used to create a new Tilt Brush file in Steam. As I said, not ideal but it works.

Archived