I have a question about the Fallout 4 VR content bundle

Razfaz

Hello,I ordered a Vive last Sunday (12 November) on the Vive EU website and have received it today (14th November)  however I don't intend on opening it as a large portion of the costs of purchasing it was given to me as a Christmas present (we wanted to order it early just to be sure it came in time) and my question is will the code in the box still redeem fallout 4 vr (and tiltbrush and the viveport trial which i believe are in this same bundle) if it's redeemed Christmas day or will the code be expired and no longer redeem this current bundle by then?

The content redeemable via the bundle code in the box has changed in the past and will likely change again in the future. (No, we have no announcements regarding those changes.) As the number of Steam keys are limited, I would recommend redeeming your content sooner, rather than later.

Thank you,

-John C

Oh ok, thank you for your response! Also I was just wondering if I have to turn on or  set up the Vive in order to redeem the code or would I be able to just take out the code from inside the box  (and leave everything else in the box) and redeem it  and add the games to my library for when I eventually set up the Vive on Christmas?

Archived