Expected Shipping Times Black Friday

Ros

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yea its a bit out of control, its been 4 days for me and havent had a single word on shipping im tempted to call my lawyer, they said payment wont be taken till they ship the product but yet im 700 bucks short in my bank account thats a breech. Also took them 2 days just to send me some kind of confirmation email that my order was actually accepted but they took the payment within the first 5 mins of my order being placed, your better off going to amazon buddy got his in a few days ordering from amazon.. I wont ever do buisness with HTC again. I'll give it another day then im getting my lawyer involved this is just unacceptable.

Charged your bank account with no mail? lawyer? wow...

When I purchased from Vive using my steam account, I recieved a order confirmation email, and also my PayPal account was charged....

But no sign of any other way about shipping times.... :smileysad:

In my viveport.com/myorder only appear this:

Order number: #XXXXXXXXXXX
Product name: VIVE Audio Deluxe strap
Order total:  EUR 699
Order placed: 2017-11-24
Order Status: In Process
Shipment Month: --------

Shipment, MONTH??? WTF I need to wait "months" to get my set?

Vive, what is going on??

Yea thats what I was expecting to see, its not like that for me if i log in with the order # and password all it shows that i paid xxx amount of money no other info is given. After 4 days of no other updates outside of thanks for the money you feel a bit like you got shafted if i could check something to see at least that my order is in some kind of process would be fine as it stands im just 700 short and no idea why granted the money is for the purchase anyways but i assumed according to the info on the htc site itself the money wouldnt be taken out unless the item was being shipped so you can imagine my dismay 4 days later when i check again and its the same info and still no email regarding shipping info.. You dont take money from a customer and then tell them 2 days later we took the payment, thats fine and all but then where's my product?

hi,

The same for me from vive EU. No news since my friday order (only confirmation order)... Not even an information about a kind a delivery problem...I am surprised and sad about this situation (they said about 2 or 3 days delivery)

Wait and see...

Hi,

Few moments ago I called HTC Spain Support, and they told my that my order is placed in their system.

So they told me due to massive Black Friday sellings, there's about a week of delays in order shipping.

When the order is ready we will recieve a new mail with the tracking number.

Hey Ros,

thanks for the information.

I ordered my vive on Monday and i was suprised since i read something about they deliver in 72 hours.

I got no conformation e-mail, but my orderhistory says : in process.

The funny thing is in the discription there is only "audio strap"... but for 699€...

Guess we have to wait and see.

In my order appear:
Product name: VIVE Audio Deluxe strap
I assume their form didn't separate with comas the two products, so I guess VIVE is the HDM .
But as already said, Vive send me the confirmation email , with the two products.
Also no sign of FallOut and Doom codes, but in my morning conversation with HTC, the told me the redeem codes will be inside the box.

Archived