HTC Vive Trackers availability on EU?

Kiwaso

Hello everyone and happy new year!

I have seen that Trackers are already available to be purchased for $ 99.00 in the HTC Vive store in America, but the "coming soon" is still on the European website.
My question is, when will they be available for purchase in Europe?

Thanks in advance!

Hello VibrantNebula, thanks for answering!
The trackers for developers are more expensive?
When they officially go out, will they cost €100 or will they still cost €120?
€120 = 150$ USD

Thanks again!

I just heard back from our EU team. They don't have information to share regarding consumer launch plans for the EU at this point in time.  The trackers will remain in-stock on our developer store until a further announcement is made. Sorry I can't provide any firm information... 

• 2 weeks later...

Are there any news about this? We are still waiting for the Trackers to come out in Europe, and now the developer version can not be purchased, it stays in the "Please Select Your Country" window and does nothing else.

Regards!

As far as I'm aware the tracker release status in the EU remains the same. We saw a tremendous number of updates to both Vive.com as well as other backend Vive services this week due to CES; the country selection error may very well be related to these changes. I've pinged our EU and web commerce team and will report back once I hear from them. 

• 3 weeks later...

Archived