Looking for some high quality VR games.

I see a lack of high quality VR games lately on the steamstore and on the vivestore so I decided to post this topic.
The only high quality VR games that satisfied my desire for adventure was Robinson the journey(especially the jungle part where you have to climb) and Detached.  Some past pc games I really would love to play in VR with tracked motion controllers and as a option additional trackers are:

1. Just cause 3(the wingsuit - grappling - parachute experience and of course the beautifull scenery).
2. Dying light(Running - jumping - climbing and grappling experience and off course the natural landscape and magnificent scenery).

If you don't want to go for games like Fallout VR, Doom or Star trek bridge crew which are great VR titles, how about you look into "The Vanishing of Ethan Carter", sadly it does support controllers so its either keyboard or joypad but the game itself is great with a nice story line and works well in VR.

I highly recommend LA Noir Case Files VR.

Admittedly, I haven't had a chance to play it for very long, but based on what I've seen and the reviews I've been reading, it's an extremely well done VR game. You can check out some videos online yourself and decide if you think it's something you like, but there's a good mix of investigation, gunplay and driving/exploration that really takes advantage of VR.

Just my $0.02!

Thanks,

-John C

Archived